I’m 21 years old. Or well turning 21 this August! So I’d use this and put:
21 FACTS ABOUT ME.
- Sydney Australia is my home but I do spend half of my year in Queensland!
- I’m Filipino and moved here when I was about 12/13 years old
- I used to volunteer in community centers. And looking to start doing that again!
- I LOVE writing. It’s a good outlet for me and I love sharing my opinion on topics that I feel like should be addressed more often with sensibility.
- This year I will enroll to a language school because I want to learn another language!
- I express my emotions a lot and don’t mind answering things about me. But people still think I’m hard to figure out.
- DOING THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT!
- I love reading books. I read Fiction/Non- Fiction and most areas of topics.
- I have basic guitar skills.
- Photography is one of of my hobbies and interest. I don’t take the best pictures but hey! Keep living the dream!
- Mimi Silbert. Look her up. She’s a good role model although she doesn’t know me! it’s just good to have someone to look up to!
- Family is very important to me.
- My sister are my first role models (before Mimi Silbert) I aspire to be as successful as them.
- Dating is not one of my priorities. Fortunately I found someone who supports me and understand by business.
- I believe in happy endings as much as I am realistic.
- I would do anything for the people that matters to me.
- I’m a horrible Dancer!
- I rarely cook but when I do… YOU WILL WANT TO HIRE ME AS YOUR PERSONAL CHEF!
- Coffee is life. So are tea, pizza, meat, and KOREAN BBQ!
- I HATE DISCRIMINATION.
- I’m not one to judge. I either like something or don’t care about it at all.